The protection of your personal information is something we take very seriously.
Information we collect
The types of personal information we collect about you will depend on our relationship with you, the circumstances of collection and the type of service we are providing. The personal information may include:
- Your name, company title, role and contact details;
- Business systems you utilise and information regarding their performance; and
- Professional interests relating to the services we provide.
How we collect information
We may collect personal information about you when you use our services or purchase our solutions, attend an event we host, or meet you at someone else’s event, when you contact us or visit our website, or when we contact you.
As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party. These third parties may include:
- Our solution and service providers who provide us with information in order to provide a solution or service to you;
- Third parties that provide us with marketing leads;
- Clients who provide us with leads.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes to:
- Provide customers with information concerning product announcements, software updates and other information we think you’d like to hear about.
- Provide customer support to enable you to use our solutions better;
- Provide and administer events designed to help you learn more about utilising our services and solutions;
- Distribute newsletters, whitepapers and other communications, either ourselves or with the assistance of third party services providers, that we think should be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our solution suppliers and partners to enable us provide customer support or to invite you to training sessions or other events we think should be of interest to you.
How we hold information and keep it secure
We hold your personal information in a Customer Relationship Management system, and in stored email received from you.
We may combine personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from our partners or third parties.
We secure your personal information with physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We advise employees of the need to follow privacy guidelines, to ensure your personal information remains confidential, and required them to sign confidentiality agreements.
Privacy complaints and further information
If you have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please contact the Privacy Officer at ABM Systems, 3 Spring St, Sydney, NSW 2000 or via email at ABM Systems or by calling 02 8249 4351.
If you do not want to receive information from us, you may simply email us at ABM Systems with “unsubscribe” as the message subject.